Saturday, 18 October 2014

PROPOFOL KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON, JOAN RIVERS & MY BEST FRIEND ROB. WHEN WILL IT BE BANNED?

PROPOFOL, the drug Joan Rivers was on while her throat surgery was being performed, is used to induce or maintain anaesthesia during surgery. Rivers died, it has just been revealed, when she stopped receiving oxygen to the brain. 

It is the same drug that caused the death of Michael Jackson, when he overdosed on it in 2009.

It was also administered to my cherished friend, Rob Lee, during a 'routine hip replacement' earlier this year. 
A few weeks later, he too was dead. Rob, once part of the pop duo Levinsky Sinclair, who found fame on Ev's mad TV series 'The Kenny Everett Video Show', ran The Who's official website for Pete and Roger, and co-designed their recent sensational live shows. Rob couldn't stop talking about having had the drug that 'killed Michael Jackson', when I went round to have a go on his crutches at his sister's home during his post-op recuperation. He boasted about how 'brilliant' it was to have been able to cope without the vomiting, fatigue, likely depression and all the usual fall-out of general anaesthesia, saying ' I was awake the whole time. I only had a 'local', and I bounced right back.'

Only weeks later, we were mourning his death, from a 'massive' heart attack. When will authorities here and in the USA consider banning this killer drug?

No comments:

Post a Comment